Thursday, April 03, 2008

I've been sprucing a little bit around here...

Just thought you might want to know I've been sprucing up a bit, making this easier for you (hopefully!) to find what you're looking for.

I've added tags to most of my posts, so you can search for tutorials now--and find them! There are many other tag words that will help you find exactly what you're looking for. I hope they are useful! I try to distinguish between beginner, intermediate and advanced tutorials also--I want to make it EASY for you to scrap with the GIMP! :D I've also added an RSS feed. You'll find it in your address window as a little orange square. Just click on it and then follow the directions. Let me know if you find it useful.

I also added a feature so that I can post here from an alternative id, when I'm logged with my other email address. I hope it's not confusing. I have a team now--but it's "me," and my other "me"! :D I'm posting this entry with my new id.

Well, that's about all for now. I've been starting to download some more kits and scrap a little bit more. Remember--YOU learn when I learn!

Happy Scrapping! ~Jen

No comments: